The CoronaMelder app should be accessible to everyone. From its very first design, accessibility has been taken into account, with the help of experts and experience experts. Yet the app might not be as accessible to you. Are you unable to use the app well? Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
The CoronaMelder app follows the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 on level AA as set out in the European standard EN 301 549. If this European standard is updated with specific guidelines for mobile applications, we will follow them.
Find detailed information about the app’s accessibility in our accessibility statement (Dutch).
How do we ensure CoronaMelder is accessible?
- The team who builds the app includes people with a great deal of experience with digital accessibility
- For the app’s design, accessibility has been taken into account. For example, where necessary, a text alternative for images is used and colour use and colour contrast have been kept in mind
- During development, the app was regularly tested for accessibility
- Many user tests have been conducted, many of which have included people with a functional disability. The results have been incorporated into the app
- The app’s accessibility has been tested both by the team and by an independent party